Monday, July 18, 2011

Will You Follow Me brothers and sisters?

During this time of evil and non believers we need a leader to emerge and guide us through the coming dark ages and into the light out of the face of the ignorant. This is where i come in...allow me to further explain......As i open the eyes to all non christians for i have all the quality's needed, extreme intelligence and wisdom, i am a man of peace and do not believe in violence. I have a great look (not just attractive) but the look of a trust worthy leader especially to woman. I would also make a truly great general during the final battle and wars against the evil non believing . during the wars i would make several strategic war changing manuveurs that would make me more valuable than jesus but i would give the credit to jesus (another quality of mine is loyalty) for i have a special relationship with him (he's like a little brother). Please my children think hard and deep....will you follow me?

No comments:

Post a Comment