Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Year Old Rat Terrier WETS ALL OVER! HELP!?

I have a Rat Terrier, Male, neutered at a young age. I got him as a puppy from the breeder and he has lived with us his whole two years so abuse is not a factor in the fact that he pees all over the place. He does not even know how to sit because if we attempt training he pees on our feet, when we greet him he pees, when he is scolded for peeing he pees, I can't even kick him off my bed or he will pee on my bed. He still stays in a kennel all day. We thought for a period that he was trained and we let him stay out during the day only to find that he began wetting all over again. He is let out often. He has a fenced yard to run and exercise in so he has ample opportunity to get the wet out. Even when we come home to let him out of his kennel he wets right out the doors. My kids love him and do not want him to go anywhere and I love him too but it is just getting to be too much. We have carpet and he is just destroying it. Is there any hope for this dog? What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment