Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Glock 34 as first automatic handgun?

I don't understand. You already have a .357mag. You said "I don't have alot of money to spend on expensive ammo past my .357mag which I mostly practice with .38spls". Do you have any idea how much .357SiG ammo will be? I think you kinda answered your own question there. If your only practicing or using it for a bedside gun then why would you need a .357sig. If .357sig ammo is more than .357mag ammo then what is the advantage. They are both high velocity rounds. Yes you get faster reloads with the G34 over the magnum but your not carrying it so there is no worry. The only two advantages on getting a .357sig if your own a .357mag is the faster reloads and in some the .40SW conversion. Oh and it nice to shoot. I would go with the G17 or G19 in 9mm(I own one). It sounds like you need a good 9mm. Good luck on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment