Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to convince my parents to move to LA?

I already live in California, so I know how LA is more expensive and definitely doesn't have ample job opportunities. So if you are going to go on and on about that then please don't answer. I have a lot of acting experience and I already have an agent but it is very difficult for me to make a lot of auditions because every time there is an audition in LA I have to fly there. My parents aren't to keen on moving to LA, although we have the money and we can afford it, because they have friends and jobs here. However, it is not impossible for them to find work in LA because what they do is coveted. How do I convince them to let me go to LA? No crap answers like get your start were you live because I already have. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment