Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is my foot sprained, did i pull a tendon, or is it just bruised?

i was doing back handsprings this morning, and my arms gave out in one of them, and i fell to the ground. i landed on the top part of my foot; my foot was flipped upside down when i fell, and all my body weight landed on it too. it hurt a LOT on contact, but i got up and continued to tumble, because in the moment, the pain didn't seem as bad. BUT progressively throughout the day, the pain through my foot gets worse and worse.i have extreme difficulty walking, and even just sitting there the pain is almost unbearable. and it feels like there is a large spot on the part of the top of my foot that is most towards my ankle area. and then the pain travels in a distinct line down towards my middle toe. (thats the part that worries me that its a problem with a tendon, etc) my foot is somewhat swollen, but a distinct bruise is not noticable. anybody know what this is most likely?

No comments:

Post a Comment