Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can i sue an owner of a property for him going against an agreement i have for parking on his lot?

Today i received a ticket for parking on private property without consent of the owner. I received this ticket in a lot in which i payed to park in and have a legal document stating i have payed and my vehicle is authorized to be parked in this lot. The owner called and complained about my parking and i received a ticket. Technically i was not parked in a spot but i was out of the way of traffic in a corner that my vehicle can fit into(i drive a large truck). I have parked in this spot for over 6 months and the owner has not said one word to me and now today when i confronted him he said he gave me ample warning to move...none. I payed $200 for a permit on his lot, if he complained saying i cant park on his private property do i have any base to sue him for the $200 i payed for the permit and the $60 ticket? thanks for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment