Sunday, July 17, 2011

My digital camera videos play fine on computer but once burnt to cd the audio skips?

I wanted to burn my home videos off my camera to cd. everything downloaded, reinserted the burnt cd to double check that they played okay, and the voices skip. I've given the videos ample time to load and they still do it. I tried to burn them at the slowest speed 16x but still nothing. I even tried and burnt it from a different brand new dvd/cd burner and it still does it. OH and all the videos play PERFECT straight off the computer!! I'm going to try and burn them with a different program next, but I've tried to burn them with two different computers sooo I don't think it will help either. is there something I'm missing, PLEASE let me know, it's driving me insane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment